Marin Kentfield 2
The Kentfield is a retro-modern, stylish, yet affordable bike that can do it all, the new Kentfield is ready to take you to school, the bike path, or through the back alleys to B-line to a coffee date.
- Comfortable transport
- Casual commuter
- Bike path sunday driver
- Series 1 Aluminum Frame: The Kentfield features a Series 1 6061 aluminum frame withdisc brake mounts and rack and fender eyelets and fast rolling, multi-surface capable 700c wheels with either a standard horizontal toptube or a step-through frame design.
- Chromoly BMX Inspired Fork: The stylish Chromoly BMX style fork has straight blades, disc mounts, and BMX inspired dropouts.
- Hybrid Geometry: The Kentfield features upright seated hybrid geometry that mixes the upright position of a mountain bike with the efficiency of a pavement bike.
- Wide-range Gearing: Wide-range, 1x gearing is simple to use and offers as large if not larger of a gear range than multi-chainring bikes of the past.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Series 1 6061 Aluminum, 700c Wheels, Disc Specific, Kickstand Mount, Fender and Rack Mounts
- Forks: Steel, Moto Blade, Disc Specific, Fender and Rack Eyelets
- Headset: FSA 888 Threadless
- Crankset: Forged Alloy Crank, Steel Narrow Wide 38 Tooth Chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift Advent X 10-Speed Wide Range
- Cassette: SunRace 10-Speed, 11-51 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X10
Braking / Shifting
- Shifters: Microshift Advent X 10-Speed
- Front Brake: Power CX7 Mechanical Disc, Shimano Pad Compatible, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: Power CX7 Mechanical Disc, Shimano Pad Compatible, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Aluminum Lever
- Rims: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Disc Specific
- Front Hub: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 32 Hole
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Vee tyre, GPVee, 700c x 40mm, Wire Bead, Flat Protection, Mixed Terrain Ready
- Handlebars: Marin Alloy, 30mm Rise, 12˚ Backsweep
- Grips: Marin Adventure
- Stem: Marin Aluminum, 31.8mm Clamp
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 27.2mm Diameter
- Saddle: Marin Adventure Plush
- Pedals: Commute Platform
Please call 01286 871188 for shipping details.