Marin Rift Zone 1 29er
The Rift Zone 29 is our most speed oriented MultiTrac bike, created for the rider looking for the speed and roll over capabilities of 29" wheels in a trail capable package. Long, low, and slack trail geometry is more aggressive than an XC race bike for more control at top speed, and more fun while chasing seconds.
- Fast paced, epic rides
- Pushing the envelope up and down the trail
- Chasing personal records
- Series 3 Aluminum Frame: Rift Zone 1 features Series 3 aluminum frames, with detailed forgings, highly manipulated tubes, and full internal cable routing, giving the rider a high feature and high-performing upgrade-worthy platform.
- Multitrac Suspension Technology: MultiTrac is an acclaimed suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedaling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock for small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks.
- Internal Routing: Both carbon and alloy frames sport full internal cable routing in the front triangle with Marin's all-new internal cable routing grommets, providing a clean and rattle free cable set up.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Series 3 6061 Aluminum Frame, 29" Wheels, 125mm Travel, MultiTrac Suspension Platform, 141 Boost Spacing (Upgradable To 148 x 12mm), 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket with ISCG05 Tabs
- Forks: RockShox Recon Silver RL 29", 130mm Travel, Solo Air, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Fast Black Uppers, 110 x 15mm Boost Spacing, Maxle Stealth, 42mm Offset
- Headset: FSA No 57E, Semi-Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1-1/8" x 1-1/2"
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion O2 Pro R, Custom Tune, 210 x 50mm, M8 x 25mm Hardware Top and Bottom
- Crankset: Marin Forged Alloy, Integrated Steel 32 Tooth Narrow Wide Chainring, Boost Spacing
- Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore SGS, Shadow Plus, Direct Attachment, 11-Speed
- Cassette: SunRace, 12-Speed, 11-51 Tooth, ED Black
- Chain: KMC X-11 Silver and Black
Braking / Shifting
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 11-Speed, SL-5100R
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Rims: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Front Hub: Shimano HF-MT400B, 110 x 15mm Axle Spacing, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano HB-MT200B, 141mm Quick Release, Centerlock, Standard Freehub Body
- Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Vee tyre Crown Gem 29 x 2.35", Dual Control Compound, Tubeless Ready
- Handlebars: Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 28mm Rise, 5º Up, 9º Back
- Grips: Marin MTN, Closed End
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 35mm Reach
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 30.9mm Diameter
- Saddle: Marin Speed Concept
- Pedals: Not Included