Marin San Quentin 24
The San Quentin 24 is for the kid looking to explore everything an offroad bike can do from singletrack to park rides to just cruising the neighborhood in style.
- Series 2 Aluminum Frame: San Quentin 24" features a Series 2 aluminum frame, with a tapered headtube, 3D forged dropouts, IS brake mounts, semi-internal cable routing and 135mm open dropouts.
- Dirt Jump Inspired Frame Style: Taking cues from the Alcatraz, as well as the full-size San Quentin lineup, the San Quentin 24" proved all the benefits of DJ style, with massive standover, slick frame tubes, and a hot paint job.
- Modern Trail Geometry: A slack headtube angle paired with a steep seat tube angle creates a ride that will fly uphill, yet descend like it's on rails. The balanced rider position is puts the rider weight between the wheels for steady climbing and handling on flats, while the slack front end helps to add higher speed stability through turns and rough patches.
- 1x Wide-range Drivetrains: Modern 1x drivetrains, just like the larger San Quentins, give the rider the benefits of shifting simplicity and chain retention.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Series 2 6061 Aluminum, 24" Wheels, Disc Specific, 135mm Dropouts
- Forks: RockShox Judy Silver TK, 100mm Travel, Solo Air, 110 x 15mm Maxle Stealth
- Headset: FSA No. 57E
- Crankset: Forged Alloy, Narrow Wide 30 Tooth, 152mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift Advent 9-Speed
- Cassette: Microshift 9-Speed, 11-46 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X9
Braking / Shifting
- Shifters: Microshift Advent 9-Speed
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Hydraulic
- Rims: Marin, Double Wall Alloy, 27mm Internal
- Front Hub: Forged Aluminum, 32 Hole, Disc Specific
- Rear Hub: Forged Aluminum, 32 Hole, Disc Specific
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Vee tyre Crown Gem, 24" x 2.6", Wire Bead
- Handlebars: Marin Riser, 31.8 Clamp, 30mm Rise, 590mm Width
- Grips: Marin MTB
- Stem: Marin Alloy, 35mm Reach
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 30.9mm Diameter
- Saddle: Marin Kids MTB
- Pedals: Kids Specific Nylon Pedal
Please contact us on 01286 871188 for shipping details.