Yotsuba 16 inch kids e-bike
Yotsuba Moto is designed as a bike in between smaller balance bikes and pee wees. For small kids who are too young to ride engine bikes or real racing electric bikes, they can ride this bike very easily. Can't ride bicycle? Scared of engine noises? Don't worry, you can start your moto journey with this electric bike!
- Bike does not have any sharp and rotating objects, like disc brake, chain and sprocket.
- Unique 3 axis falling sensor and steering support will help kid's learning to ride
- Graphic colours available in Red or Blue.
- This bike is ideal for learning throttle control for kids
- Motor stops automatically when falling down, just like a tip over sensor on a full size bike!
- Small and light weight design for easy loading
- Water resistant design
- 3 Different modes for progression while learning
- Equipped with 24V4.0Ah lithium ion battery for up to 2 hour run time
- Specifications for Meow 16″ Frame Motorcycle EBike.
- Length: 47.24
- Width: 19.29″
Wheel Base: 32″
Lowest Seat Height: 17.12″ Height Range 3.14″
Min.under Clearance: 6.88″
Front & Rear Suspension: Rigid
Front Brake: V brake
Rear Brake: Drum
Tire Size: 16″ x 2.125″
Weight: 27. lbs.
Speeds: 13mph. /7.7mph. / 4.3mph.
Motor: Brushless Hub.
Battery: Lithium 24V4.0Ah
Rated Output: 250W
Rated Voltage: 24V
Charge Time: 2.5 hours
Running Time Fast/Normal/Slow: 35min/70min/120min.
Acceptable Max body weight: 99 lbs.
Age use: 5-8 years old.
For shipping details please contact 01286 871188.