Marin San Quentin 2
The San Quentin is for the aggressive hardtail trail rider looking for a blend between singletrack capabilities and extended air time.
- Downhill trails
- Light dirt jump
- Series 3 Aluminum Frames: The San Quentin 2 features Series 3 aluminum frames, with more advanced tube forming, more complex dropouts, post mount disc tabs, full internal cable routing, and a boost 148mm thru-axle
- Dirt Jump Inspired Frame Style: Taking cues from the Alcatraz, the San Quentin line up provides all the benefits of the DJ style with massive stand over, slick frame tubes, and a sexy paint job.
- Modern Trail Geometry: The slack head tube angle paired with a steep seat tube angle create a ride that will fly uphill with perfect front wheel precision but then descend like it's on rails. The balanced rider position thanks to the steep seat tube puts your weight between the wheels for impressive climbing and handling on flats, while the slack front end and short rear center help to pull you through the rough descents and corners with an intuitive feel.
- ISCG Tabs: San Quentin 2 model features ISCG 05 tabs for easy chain retention device installation for rowdier riders.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Series 3 6061 Aluminum, Double Butted Frame, Internal Shifter and Dropper Post Routing, External Brake, 12 x 148mm Thru-Axle, 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Forks: RockShox Recon RL, 110 x 15mm Boost Spacing, Fast Black Stanchions, 130mm Travel, Bolt-On Thru-Axle
- Headset: FSA No 57E, Semi-Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1-1/8" x 1-1/2"
- Crankset: Marin Forged Alloy, Integrated Steel 32 Tooth Narrow Wide Chainring, Boost Spacing
- Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 11-Speed, SGS
- Cassette: SunRace, 12-Speed, 11-51 Tooth, ED Black
- Chain: KMC X-11 Silver and Black
Braking / Shifting
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 11-Speed, SL-5100R
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Rims: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Disc Specific, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, 32 Hole, Tubeless Compatible
- Front Hub: Shimano HF-MT400B, 110 x 15mm Axle Spacing, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano HF-MT400B, 148 x 12mm Axle Spacing, Centerlock, Standard Freehub Body
- Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Vee tyre Co, Flow Snap, 27.5x2.6", MPC Compound, Wire Bead
- Handlebars: Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 28mm Rise, 5º Up, 9º Back
- Grips: Marin MTN, Closed End
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 45mm Reach
- Seatpost: TranzX, YSP18, 1x Remote, Small 125mm Travel, Medium / X-Large 150mm Travel, 30.9mm Diameter
- Saddle: Marin Speed Concept
- Pedals: Nylon Platform
Please contact us 01248 871188 for shipping details